Monday, January 17, 2005

Don't touch my shit

Today some degenerate human beings stole my car radio. The only console I have is that I wasn't the only one. While reporting it at the police station I found out that my whole street had been ripped off. At least on the plus side my car wasn't ruined, unlike the rest of the neighbourhood who's car locks all have to be replaced.

But, seeing as the Chinese word for crisis also consists of the sign for opportunity I see a plus side to this. (start fanfare) Namely that it's time to buy a new radio for my car (end fanfare). Right now I'm think about either one of these two:

Pioneer DEH-P3600mpb
Pioneer DEH-P3600mpb

Clarion CXZ548RMP
Clarion CXZ548RMP

However I can't decide at the moment. As soon as I've made my choice the people who read this blog will be the first to know ;-).

PS Yes, I am bored at the moment and realize that nobody gives a shit about my new car stereo.

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Go with the Pioneer -- always a safe bet :)

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Al Rayyes said...

You're not the first one to say that. The only problem with the pioneer (or so I hear), is that you have to pay something like 100 euro's for an AUX in. That's just ridiculous.

I must say though, it looks better than the Clarion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home